Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Liebster Award and Memory


My work bestie, Bizzy Bae,  tagged me for a Liebster Award and I will do my very best to answer all of her 11 questions. One of the questions (number 2) will be used as November 15th's "memory" in my November Photo Challenge. So let's get started...

1. Describe your perfect Saturday!

Perfect Saturday would include a wonderful run, beach day (with an empty beach), and delicious dinner with all my favorite people.

Moonlight beach in Encinitas 

2. What is your favorite childhood memory?

This may sound sad but any happy memory of my parents married is my favorite.
.


3. If you were trapped on an island and could only have three items, what would you bring?

Huan, Peanut, and Chloe. We'll figure the rest out. :)

4. What is your favorite race that you've done?

I think my favorite race has been The Bank of America Chicago Marathon. The course and the spectators were amazing. I loved the energy and it was my fastest marathon to date! So many of my friends ran that race with me, including the amazing Madelynne. It just happens to be her birthday today! Happy Birthday, Madelynne!!! 


5. What is your dream job?

Bae and I have a dream to open up a science themed coffee shop in a small California beach town. We would make delicious mitochondria cupcakes and cookies in the shapes chromosomes (among other hilarious nerdy desserts). Oh, and have some amazing coffee because Bae was a kick ass bartista in a previous life. :)


6. What are your top 3 favorite TV shows?

Scandal, because Olivia Pope is Bad Ass.


Modern Family


Happy Endings- so sad they cancelled it. BRING IT BACK, TV GODS!



7. What is your favorite quote?



8. What is your biggest fear?

A life without my family.

9. Where would you go on a dream vacation and what would you do?

Southern Vietnam! Visit the beautiful beaches, explore the cities on mopeds, admire the amazing temples, and eat all the food.  Tôi muốn đến thăm Việt Nam.



10. What is the craziest dream you've ever had?

I was a part of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding. True story.



11. Random Fun Fact!!

I'm running the Avenger's Half Marathon in Disneyland tomorrow!


Thanks for listening! Have an amazing weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy girls are the prettiest! Good
    Luck tomorrow!! Xo :)

    ReplyDelete