Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Happiness (again)

 November 18th- Happiness (a day late)



In my opinion, I became my happiest when I stopped trying to rush through the phases of my life and simply began to enjoy the stage I was in.  It sounds cliche, but it really is about "learning to dance in the rain". Love wherever you may be in life and remember that everything happens for a reason.

When I was training for the Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco, my coach would tell us to embrace running up hills. He would tell us not to wish we were at the top, but to learn to love pushing ourselves when it hurt the most. I now look at hills in a new perspective. They are a challenge that will make you stronger, that will hurt, and will make the flat roads feel so much better.

Yesterday was a very happy day. My boyfriend and I adopted a little Winter White baby hamster. I am so in love with him already.



We named him Mu-Shu after the dragon in Mulan.



Hope you had a great day! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to play with Mushu and his new hamster ball! <3

    ReplyDelete