Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Final November Photo Challenge Post- Beautiful

November 30th- Beautiful

Thanksgiving has passed and it is currently the most beautiful and wonderful time of the year.

Our beautiful Christmas Tree is up and decorated! I'm praying the cats don't get too many crazy ideas and sabotage it.


To help us get in the Christmas spirit we saw New West Ballet's "Nutcracker" today. It was an amazing performance. I couldn't take my eyes off the stage. I'm so amazed by dancers, especially ballerinas. They are so graceful and poised!  I wish I had an ounce of that gracefulness while running marathons.




I skipped my run today and ended our Sunday with juicing and leftovers in front of the TV.


I promise I will not skip my workout tomorrow! :)

Hope everyone had a beautiful Sunday. See you in December! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment