Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Nature & What's in My Bag

November 22nd- Nature

Lately, trail running has my heart.



Saturday I went for a solo, beautiful, 8 mile run around Lake Poway. I was tempted to hike up Mount Woodson, but figured a trail run felt more my speed that day. I felt great. My legs, surprisingly, felt fresh, even though I had a pretty tough spin class the night before. The mornings have been a little brisk, which makes early runs divine.


I'm feeling very lost without a training program. I know my body needs a rest but my mind can't seem to grasp it. I should resume training in January, but it seems so far away! Heeellp me!

Saturday morning our couch was finally delivered that we ordered back in August. Slowly but surely our condo is starting to feel like home.


November 23rd- What's in My Bag


In counter clockwise-ish order...

1. My Kate Spade wallet. My bestie, Bae, actually bought me this wallet for my birthday and I absolutely love it. Kate Spade has such adorable touches with the bow and gold embroidering. Plus, it fits all my cards and cash. :)

2. Snacks. Trader Joe's pumpkin & pecan oatmeal and a Tiger Milk bar... you never know when you'll need breakfast!

3. Tissues, because I'm emotional, duhhhh.

4, Eos lip balm. My favorite lip balm ever!

5. Head phones, so I can jam out anywhere.

6. Car keys! vrrroooomm vrooom

7. Lululemon head band and a hair brush. My hair is always ready for a surprise run.

8. The latest issue of Runner's World. I love you, Lauren Fleshman!

9. Tylenol, because sometimes everything hurts.

10. Lastly a USB. I'm a giant nerd. :)

Hope you all had an amazing weekend! See you tomorrow :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment