Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

Happiness

November 14th-  Happiness

This is my favorite topic yet in the November Photo Challenge.

Happiness is a mental or emotional state of well-being characterized by positive or pleasant emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy.”

We make our own happiness. We must choose to be happy. 


I wanted to share a very happy day- My mom's wedding day on September 20, 2014. 

I don't know if there is any better feeling than seeing your love ones bursting with happiness. 

My boyfriend and I flew home to New Jersey for the wedding. I was so thrilled to share this day with my mom. From the moment we woke up she was beaming with happiness. The day was perfect and went exactly to plan.

The Lovely Couple 

The New Blended Family 

Best Cousins
Best Boyfriend

Being Silly

Have a happy Friday! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment