Pages

Friday, November 28, 2014

Love & Support

November 27th & 28th- Love & Support

Hope everyone had an amazing holiday with friends and family.

My family is in New Jersey and I missed them greatly yesterday. We still got a chance to video chat and talk on the phone. I'm very lucky my family has always loved and supported me through all my crazy adventures. They let me follow my heart and move across the country. They encourage me to explore life and peruse my passions.


My boyfriend, Huan, has become one of my biggest support structures. I'm so grateful we've found each other. I wouldn't want to start this adult life anyone else.

I'll share some sights of my Thanksgiving yesterday, although I'm very upset I forgot to take pictures of the food and guests. My mind went from blog to entertaining mode. We had three friends over for dinner and Huan's cousins stopped by for dessert.

For our Turkey I used a brown-sugar glaze from Martha Stewart. I highly recommend it! It was delicious and moist!

I started the day off with a "Pre-Turkey Burn Ride" at The Rush. I wore my wild turkey shirt from last year's Feed the Hungry 10k.



The table...


My killer Superman bod...


Hope everyone has a great day shopping! I'm at work with Starbucks and the most casual Friday outfit you have ever seen.

See you soon! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment