Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Laugh & Keepsake

November 8th - Laugh


Not exactly sure why, but this meme just cracks me up. I'm probably one of the handful of people that actually find sloths to be adorable. Just look at that face and super long lanky arms and legs. SO CUTE.

Friday night, my boyfriend and I babysat for our good friends. Baby Macy definitely kept us laughing all night. She has such a great personality and loves to play with all her toys all the time.




Saturday morning, I went to the RUSH for another amazing spin class. I'm so happy to be back to spinning. It feels great to pedal hard and be in a room with inspiring, hardworking people. The instructors there really know how to pump you up.

Post workout I stopped at Whole Foods for a smoothie and ran some errands. I was so sweaty the guy making my drink asked if I had gone swimming. GROSS! Nope, just sweat! I was slightly embarrassed and slightly flattered. :)


I got my favorite- The Might Maca Malt! Ingredients: Maca Powder, Banana, Chocolate, Chia Seeds, Shredded Coconut, and Vanilla Almond Milk.

Saturday night my boyfriend and I had dinner downtown at the University Club on the 34th floor of the Symphony Towers. I highly recommend checking it out. The views were gorgeous. I love seeing the city all lit up at night. Afterwards, we met my good friend Bree for drinks in Little Italy. She's moving to Virginia next month and it's been really hard. I'm so happy for her but I will miss her so much. I'm never good with goodbyes.

Bree and I last summer wine tasting

November 9th- Keepsake

My keepsake is my first medal from my first marathon. It felt like the hardest race I have ever ran. Miles 20-26 seemed to last forever. I've never felt so  proud of myself after I cross that finished line. That race I raised over $2,000 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. I felt good!


I had a great run this morning- 8 miles by myself. I felt sore from the spin class but strong. It sounds strange, but I really love running by myself. It gives me time to be alone and de-stress. There's no better feeling than after a good run. I was all smiles the rest of the day.

Tonight, we're going to see Big Hero Six! Hope its as good as everyone says it is! We love kid movies in this house. :)

Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment