Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

Hello December


Happy December and Happy Monday! 


December is by far my favorite month. I like it more than my birth month (July) because I rarely get to see my family for my birthday but I ALWAYS make a trip home for Christmas. I love giving (and getting) presents and pride myself of my gift-giving abilities. I love Christmas decorations and bright sparkling lights. I can't get enough of holiday food and Christmas cookies. I love that people seem to be a little kinder and touched with the Christmas spirit. Most importantly, holidays give us a chance to spend time with the people that matter most in this world. Bring it on, December! Let's do this! :)

I enjoyed my November Photo Challenge so much, mostly because it gave me a topic to write about each day, that I decided to do one for December. This one seems to be a little easier. :)



December 1st- Your View Today

I decided to take a panoramic photo of the view from my run this afternoon. I got about 5 miles in before it was too dark and I was scared. I had my trusty head lamp but stranger danger is real and I'm not about taking chances. I've come to the conclusion that I need to join a gym close to my condo. This whole getting dark early in the winter thing is really cramping my style.




In addition to the photo challenge, I've also taken on a bit of a strength training challenge as well. I'm really hoping this forces me to stick with it all month. I think I'll tag Bae in the challenge too!


Today- 40 squats, 10 sec plank, and 10 (on my knee/girl) push-ups. My noodle arms can not do more than like 3 real push ups... just being honest.


I'm pretty sure I've posted the most unattractive photos of myself today. Keeping it real.

Hope everyone had a great day and scored some amazing deals for Cyber Monday.

Till next time! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment