Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!!

Hope you're all having a fun day filled with lots of sugar.

Here is the final result of my Halloween costume. I hope you all "get it" even if you aren't science nerds like me. :) GO GENOMES!


Here I am! 


All the genomes!


Genomes with Wednesday Addams creepin'


The best part about today is we won $500 for getting 3rd at our company costume contest! $125 a person woohoo! I can get some new running shoes with that dough!!


I was reminiscing about my past Halloween costumes, and I think this year was my first "non-pretty" outfit I have worn. It's fun to dress as a male gnome sometimes and forget about trying to be attractive.
Here's my past costumes in reverse chronological order...

2013

Mini Mouse 
Alice in Wonderland themed Ragnar that was only a few weeks after Halloween
2010

Not sure what I was this Halloween.. secretary, nerd, school girl? Something like that.

2009

Biker Chicks with my bestie, Katie 



2008

I was an angel and Katie was a devil :)

2007

The cast of Peter Pan! 

2006

Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz
Finishing up today with a Halloween spin class at The Rush.

Talk to you soon! xoxo Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment