Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

10 Signs That Made Me Realize I Was a Runner

I'm not sure when it happen but sometime over the past 3.5 years I've become a full-blown runner. Has it happened to you? Here's some tell-tale signs...

10. I wake up earlier on weekends for long runs/races than before work on weekdays.

Sleepy Runner



 9. I know all the dates of upcoming local and not-so-local races.

8. Driving around my neighbor I'm always looking for new fun running routes and know the exact mark of a mile in any direction from my door.



7. When asked "What are you doing this weekend?" I reply with the amount of miles I plan to run.

6. I go on more "runcations" than I do vacations.

One of my favorite runcations this year.. Big Sur
The most beautiful race

5. I have a budget for "Race Fees".

4. My favorite way to hang out with friends is to go on a run together.



3. My adorable boyfriend buys me "marathon" presents.


2. My favorite athletes are Kara Goucher and Shalane Flanagan.

Seriously LOVE these two

1. I've start this amazing running blog!




What are some of the funny things you do that defines you as a runner?


No comments:

Post a Comment