Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Weekly Update

The 50k has come and gone and I'm finally walking like a normal human. I'm still sore in some places but it feels good to not want to fall over the second I attempt to get out of my chair.

I've taken this week off from running (obvi) and besides a few yoga stretches here and there I haven't exercised. I think I may actually hate the recovery more than the taper. Although, I have found some ways to keep myself occupied....



 I've been super tired post race and have spent a good amount of time catching up some of my favorite shows. Peanut has been loving my new routine. One of my co-workers introduced me to Orphan Black and it's become our new favorite series.


Snuggle time with Peanut



We've also watched a lot of Scandal as well. She's really into it.




I have found the world's best fall drink- Pumpkin Chai Blended from Coffee Bean Tea Latte. If you'e a fan of pumpkins, you have to try it! 




I'm really excited for Halloween this year! Bae and I have been super crafty. We made costumes for ourselves and two other co-workers. I'll post the final product tomorrow.





HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment