Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Today's Temperature


Oh my goodness, its been so long! I got a terrible stomach flu/food poisoning this past weekend and I'm finally starting to feel like a human again.

Here's what I've been meaning to post since Friday...

December 5th- Today's Temperature

The temperature during my early 3 mile run Friday morning. I have to keep it short during early runs or I would never get to work on time.

Perfect running weather but still too dark for my liking...



Post run, I did my Holiday Workout Challenge for the day... 80 squats, 25 second plank, and 20 (on my knee) push-ups.

Friday night was Christmas cookie night at my place with Bae. We made Peanut Butter Thumbprints and my new favorite, Salted Caramel Thumbprints.





The Salted Caramel Cookies looked messy but were so delicious. I highly recommend making these this holiday season.


December 6th- Shopping

I actually have nothing "shopping" related to post... I totally dropped the ball on that one. I've done almost 100% of my Christmas shopping online (mostly amazon) and shipped it to my mom's house in New Jersey. It makes traveling for the holidays much easier.

Saturday, I went to another amazing spin class at The Rush and did my Holiday Workout Challenge for the day... 100 squats, 30 second plank, and 25 (on my knee) push-ups.


Later that afternoon, we met up with some friends to see Interstellar and grab a few beers at White Labs. We first became interested in White Labs after my boyfriend's company did a yeast sequencing project for the brewery. It was a pretty nerdy Saturday. :)

I love when bars/breweries have fun games to play with while you drink! Jenga was our "go-to" choice for entertainment.






December 7th- Bright

I had a bright and early trail run, before my sickness got to me Sunday. I should have known something was wrong while I was running. I felt sluggish and tired but brushed it off and thought it maybe be the result of the tough spin class the day before. Little did I know...


This is me trying to take a selfie while running... It didn't work out so well but makes me laugh every time I look at them.





It was all down hill for me after this run. I'm so grateful that I'm beginning to feel better. I think I'll hold off on exercise this week or at least until my appetite is back to normal.

Stay healthy! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment