Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

Green & A Beautiful Sight

December 11th- Green 

I found the most delicious green tea from Trader Joes's! 


Yesterday, Huan bought me the best onesie! It's really helping me recover from this stomach flu thing. Doesn't Chloe look adorable as a reindeer? :)


My poor Runner's World had a mishap at the Post Office.


December 12th- A Beautiful Sight

My mom's Christmas tree last year.


My mom and me on Christmas Eve 2013


Today, I finally felt 100% after being sick! My appetite came back and I scheduled a spin class for tomorrow morning. I can't wait to start running and exercising again. 

I've decided I'm going to run the Mountains to Beach Marathon this spring and I joined the San Diego Track Club with Bae today! I'm excited for a new running group and a new adventure. 2015 is going to be a great year. 

SoCal got some much needed rain today.


It gave us a great excuse to snuggle up by the fire tonight.


Have a great weekend! Talk to you soon. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment