Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Red & Joyous

December 3rd & 4th- Red & Joyous

Late post! My apologies.

Red start to my morning. Thank goodness for Starbucks. Yes, I always drink a venti.


Wednesday's workout

I only had time for the Holiday Workout ... 80 squats, 30 second plank, and 18 (on my knees) and 2 (real) push-ups.

That night my friends met at Kettner Exchange for my bestie Bree's going away party. We've been in San Diego for more than 3 years together and she is moving to North Virginia for an amazing job. I'm so proud of her but will miss her immensely. Looks like I have start planning so DC races for 2015. Marine Corps, maybe? :)


Cocktails


Our table with an awesome view



The girls and Brian






Today, I'm remembering to be joyous, despite still being upset about Bree leaving.







Today's workout

4 easy and a little sad miles
Runners World Core Yoga
Holiday Workout- 40 squats, 20 second plank, 15 (on my knees) push-ups.

I'm spending the rest of the night cuddle on the couch with my boyfriend and our fur-children.

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday! 21 days till Christmas!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment