Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Outside Christmas Lights

December 16th- Outside Christmas Lights

With a title like that, how can you not think of National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation??


Yesterday, Huan and I headed out to Christmas Card Lane in Rancho Peñasquitos. For blocks and blocks, every home is decorated to the max with Christmas cheer. The residents there encourage you to park the car and walk around to take in all the sights. It was pretty spectacular.

You can find the most Christmas decorated neighborhoods in San Diego here.

I took some pictures of my favorite houses.






It rain in San Diego today! It's always very exciting to San Diegans to get some rain.

I brought my workout inside today and avoided the outdoors.

I rode by bike for 75 minutes and watched multiple episodes of Once Upon a Time. I finished up with today's Holiday Workout Challenge...100 squats, 40 sec plank, and 35 (on my knee/girl) push-ups.



Have a great night! See you tomorrow! :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment