Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Hello February and January Recap

We're officially 5 days into February, another one of my favorite months!


I love February because you can practically feel the love in the air...


I think a January Recap is in order, since my last post was January 15th. Seriously, who am I? Worst blogger ever.

Thankfully, I've been writing down my workouts!

Since last we left off, I decided to take more rest days and get back to a real running/workout schedule, in fear of getting injured or over training.

I did attend 16+ spin classes at The Rush during January and got a sweet shout of on their Instagram. I also get $25 toward my next purchase at The Rush. yessssssss.




Friday 1/16/15- Spin Class @ The Rush
Saturday 1/17/15- 6 miles with SDTC + Spin class @ The Rush
Sunday 1/18/15- OFF and babysit Macy!!




Monday 1/19/15- 6 miles + recovery yoga
Tuesday 1/20/25- 4 miles speed work (Half a mile on/off)
Wednesday 1/21/15- Spin Class @ The Rush
Thursday 1/22/15- 6 miles + Runner's World recovery yoga 
Friday 1/23/15- OFF
Saturday- 1/24/15- 7.5 miles with SDTC
Sunday- 1/25/15- Spin Class @ The Rush

Monday 1/26/15- Spin Class @ The Rush
Tuesday 1/27/15- SICK. I went to the doctor and found out I had a sinus infection. Yay for antibiotics!
Wednesday 1/28/15- Spin Class @ The Rush... yes, I coughed through the entire class and probably wasn't the best idea to go.
Thursday 1/29/15- Spin Class @ The Rush ... AGAIN yes, I coughed through the entire class and probably wasn't the best idea to go.  I have a problem.
Friday  1/30/15- OFF
Saturday 1/30/15- SUPER RUN  10k (in honor of Superbowl Weekend) + Spin Class @ The Rush . I decided it wasn't the best idea to "race". I knew I wouldn't be able to run my best. I paced my friend, Bianca, instead. I'm really happy I did. It was her first race ever and she was very grateful we were together.


Sunday 2/1/15-  Superbowl Sunday! Classic Yoga (heated) @ Yoga Six

Bae and I started off the month with a yoga challenge! We both joined Yoga Six in 4s Ranch and jumped on board for a month filled with Yoga. 




We'll be taking on 20 classes each or some combination of 40 classes. :)

Superbowl was celebrate at Bae's house with her husband and all the snacks you could have ever wanted.




Monday 2/2/15- 6 miles and Deep Stretch Yoga @ Yoga Six
Tuesday 2/3/15- TRACK at Balboa Stadium with SDTC 4 x 800s with calisthenics in between
Wednesday 2/4/15- Spin class @ The Rush
Thursday 2/5/15-  6 miles and Deep Stretch Yoga @ Yoga Six


Hope everyone is having a great week!

xoxo Kate
























1 comment:

  1. Yay you are back! I can't believe you went to over 16 spin classes! Is it just as addicting as running?

    ReplyDelete